Sunday, February 11, 2024

RaknnkaRScans still here during 2024!

 


Hey there!!


Yes, the title is correct, at first I said that my last year would be 2023, but due to many commissions I decided to extend my stay in translation a little longer, the plan is to officially leave the commissions free on August 31, so Any translation could be completed within 2024.

As I clarified before, I'm not disappearing forever, my commissions will simply be reserved for:

My oldest or most frequent commissioners
Works I like that I want to translate
 People with a blank check

And to take advantage of this last year, All works under this post have a guaranteed discount, I like them so much that I have already started some of them on my own initiative so those will have even more of a discount since there will be fewer pages to translate.Don't hesitate to send me an email either asking about any of these jobs or something of your own interest

So, you as you already know! Any work, Manga or CG, any number of pages and any kind of fetish! In addition to SFX translation in case there is a textless version!
 
I'm really grateful to the community and all the clients who have commissioned translations to me even though it often takes me too long, thank you all for your support so far, please keep enjoying!

Regards!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

RaknnkaRScans still here during 2024!

  Hey there!! Yes, the title is correct, at first I said that my last year would be 2023, but due to many commissions I decided to extend my...