Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Year 2023, end of RaknnkRScans

 RaknnkaRScans Here!

Hi everyone, if you are here it is surely because of the curiosity of the words ''Year 2023, end of RaknnkRScans''
This is mainly due to the fact that 2023 will be the last year that I will continue doing translations, at least at the rate that I do now, for me this has been a full-time job for a few years but it is time to make some changes in my life therefore from 2024 the translations that I do will be divided into:

 

1. Translation to my oldest clients for whom I will always have at least one open space.
2- Works with a style I like.
3. Some Nigerian prince giving me a blank check to translate anything he wants. XDD

 

Outside of those cases, I will no longer accept doing any translation as I do now, so I would like to take advantage and offer translations with a small discount from now until the end of this year.

So, any work, Manga or CG, any number of pages and any kind of fetish! 

In addition to SFX translation in case there is a textless version

So this won't be a goodbye, I'll just be much less active uploading translations, even so I'm really grateful to the community and all the clients who have commissioned translations even though it often takes me too long, thank you all for your support so far, please keep enjoying!

      Regards!

1 comment:

  1. I saw you've been translating the DeliHeal series but you didn't include it on the list! Will you also be translating the second one or any of Aomizuan's other works? I don't know how to pay you for this lol

    ReplyDelete

RaknnkaRScans still here during 2024!

  Hey there!! Yes, the title is correct, at first I said that my last year would be 2023, but due to many commissions I decided to extend my...